Monday, April 17, 2017

Science: Google Drawing

Standards:
Third Grade Science Standard 2: Students will understand that organisms depend on living and nonliving things within their environment

Ed Tech Standard: Use technology tools for individual and collaborative writing, communication, and publishing activities to create knowledge products for audiences inside and outside the classroom.

ISTE Standard Innovative Designer: I solve problems by creating new and imaginative solutions by using a variety of tools.




Conclusion: 
I liked the Google Drawings tool because it made it easy to create a project. What I liked about this tool is that it is easy to use and learn. You can also easily access it through google drive and it makes it easier to save and get to it. One thing I didn't like about his tool is there are limits to the things you can do. I don't know if I would use this tool when I become a teacher because there aren't a lot of things I could do with it.
However if I did use it, I would use it as a tool for students to use and complete work sheets. It could also be used for students working together to create some sort of little presentation on a subject.
Over all I liked this tool but it wasn't a tool that stood out to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment