Saturday, April 8, 2017

Health: SlideBean

Standards:
Fourth Grade Health Core Standard 2: The students will adopt health -promoting and risk-reducing behaviors to prevent substance abuse.

Ed Tech Standard 7: Use telecommunications on-line resources to participate in collaborative problem-solving activities to develop solutions or products for audiences inside and outside the classroom.

ISTE Standard Creative Communicator: I communicate effectively and express myself creatively using different tools, styles, formats and digital media.

SlideBean


Conclusion: 
I was looking for a presentation tool that could help me show material that would help include collaboration for my future students. 
I found slide bean! This tool is so helpful when creating presentations. It gives you a lot of different options for things that you can include on your slide. It has options from graphics, to pictures, to any text entry and the template that includes these is already preset up! I loved how easy it was to embed the videos in my presentation.
How ever this tool gave me a lot of problems! It deleted my slides over and over again because the site would stop working and it would loose my work. After I finally finished it, it was hard to figure out how to share the link with others. This tool is not very friendly to use after the presentation is made. 
I would use this tool in my class to present material and to encourage collaboration among students. I think this could help them by displaying questions for them to talk about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment