Friday, April 7, 2017

Science: Google Forms

Standards:
Sixth Grade Science Core Standard 3: Students will understand the relationship and attributes of objects in the solar system.

Ed Tech Standard 8: Use technology resources for problem-solving, self-directed learning, and extended learning activities.

ISTE Standard Computational Thinker: I identify authentic problems, work with data, and use a step by step process to automate solutions.


 Conclusion:
I loved this tool because of how easy it is to figure out! I have never tried google forms and I figured out how to use it with out watching any of the tutorial videos. I loved how this tool made it easy to set up the questions they way you want, it is also easy to check the responses that students give. I also love how you can use google forms for just an assessment to see where students are at, or you can make it a quiz and add point value.
I would use this tool specifically for assessments. It is fast to make and I could check up to see how students are grasping the material. This could play as feedback for me as a teacher to see if what I am teaching is making sense to my students. This was also easy to embed because it gave me the embedded URL, and normally I struggle finding out how to do that.
Over all this tool was easy and very helpful to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment