Saturday, March 11, 2017

Math: News Letter

Standards
Third Grade Math Core Operations and Algebraic Thinking: Represent and solve problems involving multiplication and division with in 100. They demonstrate understanding of the properties of multiplication and the relationship between multiplication and division. Students use the four operations to identify and explain patterns in arithmetic. 

Ed Tech Standard 6: Use telecommunications efficiently to access remote information and communicate with others in support of direct and independent learning and for pursuit of personal interest.

ISTE Standard Creative Communicator: I communicate efficiently and express myself creatively using different tools, styles, formats and digital media.



Conclusion: Newsletter has been the best tool that I have done so far because I loved how much fun It was! I love the possibility it gave me to be creative and have some and experiment! The process of making a newsletter take a long time! I was working for a few hours while trying to create it. I used word because I know if offers more tools that would help me create the template I wanted. Word could be used for newsletters, assignments, announcements, and important papers for parents.  


The Newsletter is the best way to communicate with the parents of your student and can be useful when highlighting specific dates that are coming up. Newsletters can also highlight different students who are doing excellent in class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment