Saturday, March 11, 2017

Health: Google Slides

Standards
Fifth Grade Health Core Standard 6: The students will understand how a healthy diet and exercise can increased the likelihood of physical and mental wellness. 

Ed Tech Standard 6: Use technology tools for individual and collaborative writing, communication, and publishing activities to create knowledge products for audiences inside and outside the classroom.

ISTE Standard Global Collaborator: I strive to broaden my perspective, understand others and work efficiently in teams using digital tools





Conclusion: I love google slides! It was easy to set up because you can access it through your google drive. Slides are so easy to use and navigate. I didn't need to watch any of the tutorial vidoes because this tool came easy for me and I was able to catch on fast. I think this tool could be used for so many different things. It could be used for group projects or presentations as well as lessons or personal work. I used google slides to create a presentaion for a lesson. We, as a class, would go through the presentation and learn the material. This is a great way for them to listen and then discuss with their peers. Some cool things about this tool is you can share it with anyone and they can edit or change it. I think it would be cool to make an interactive lesson where children could go in and respond while interacting with others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment