Monday, March 6, 2017

Moon Cycles: Youtube

Standards
Sixth Grade Science Core Standard 1: Students will understand that the appearance of the moon changes in a predictable cycle as it orbits Earth and as Earth rotates on its axis.

Ed Tech Standard 8: Use technology resources for problem-solving, self-directed learning, and extended learning activities.

ISTE Standard Digital Citizen: I understand the rights, responsibilities and opportunities of living, learning and working in an interconnected digital world.










Conclusion: YouTube was an easy tool to use because I didn't have to make an account! I love the fact that it is connected to google and I didn't have to create a login! It makes it very easy to get started. It is quick to type in what your looking for and hit search and find videos that might be applicable! However I think the only down side is there are so many different videos and it can take a while to find one that would work. Other than that if find videos to very entertaining and interesting because it is a different way to learn!
 I would use this tool  to personally post videos that I created specifically for class. It is easy to make your own videos and post them for who ever your subscribers are. I would use this for students to refer back to lessons and concepts that we are going over in class. It can also be used for help on homework assignments. Over all this tool would be perfect for self learning to help solidify concepts and make class just a little bit more entertaining.


No comments:

Post a Comment